Packaging + Food Services
Transforming traditional packaging structures with food-related trends and behaviors.
Design Research5 months
Design Research and Innovation Intern at a +90-year-old leading manufacturer of paperboard packaging for food services.
To transform traditional packaging structures with food-related trends and behaviors.
- Inform the stakeholders about this relevant behavioral trend for the food services industry
- Inspire structural design opportunities
- Conducted 2 research case studies that guided product development.
- Delivered +20 findings and areas of opportunity that translated into +100 ideas and 5+ potential new products.
- Influenced leadership on the value of UX research as advocating for the user while achieving business objectives.
Card Sorting Interviews:
To understand people's associations.
To observe people's behavior and inquire about their decisions.
Assisted with the facilitation of brainstorming sessions, learning experiences, and innovation meetings.
Collaborated with multidisciplinary departments as part of the CAD/Innovation team.
*cover image from the product catalog.